Regardless of who holds the office of county sheriff, responsible adults have the right and responsibility to participate in the defense of, and emergency response of their neighborhoods. To this end, we join together forming a mutual-aid club as outlined in this document. There is nothing confrontational about it, nor is there any question of the legality of our right to freely associate and assemble.
We take the responsibility to actively participate in the defense of our own life, liberty and property, as well as that of our families, neighbors and community.
We renounce initiation or threat of force or fraud against persons or property as inherently illegitimate.
We declare no war with any honorable, lawful and legitimate person, agency or government.
We retain our independence from all other organizations, but are eager to work with legitimate agencies of the people such as the Sheriff’s Office and other emergency responders, helping as much as we can while adhering to our principles
We endorse The Oath Keepers and agree wholeheartedly with the ten orders they will not obey.
Oath Keepers – Ten Orders We Will Not Obey:
1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.
2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people
3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.
4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.
5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control.”
9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.
10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.
A badge, properly worn, carries a high moral standard to honorably serve and protect. A badge bestows neither sainthood nor immunity from justice.
For more information or support, see teddunlap.net